Skip to main content

Bulk and Get Ripped in 2018

2018 is that year that you have been planning to bulk, cut and get ripped.
It is the year when you finally get a bikini body that you will rock in the next vacation to the awe of all your friends.


But to do so, you need the right kits to do so.

So what do you need to bulk?


1. The right mindset

2. Weight training

3. Eating right

4. The best supplements to bulk such as crazy bulk dbal which you can find in this crazy bulk review.


For one, the mindset is very important in anything. Visualize yourself as this big guy with great abs, with a six pack torso and the most awesome arms and feet. You need to see that every day you wake up on your way to the gym and when going to eat.

With that mental picture, you are assured of success. Why? You will do everything and all things to ensure that you get there.

Weight training cannot be ignored. Use heavy dumbbells and all other weights in your reach to bulk up.

Eat right. Lots of proteins will of course help


What do you need to cut?

After getting big and bulky, the next thing is getting those muscles lean so that all you have got is muscles and not fat. So the word getting ripped comes in. To get ripped, you need to take great supplements, exercise and also eat right.

Crazy Bulk Supplements for bulking and cutting



Use the best supplements to bulk. I recommend crazy bulk dbal for this. You can see a video on crazy bulk review here.


Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss: Setting Goals

SMART goals in weight loss I am going through a post on some how a lady by the name Valerie lost weight with Phenq and it occurs to me that if I am to achieve this rules, I need to have goals. Once I do so, I will be able to keep track of everything weight loss Just like any other objective, weight loss is something that needs goal setting. And I like stressing on the importance of making smart goals as pointed out by WebMd So, what are SMART goals in weight loss S- Specific-- you have to set a goal on the target number of pounds that you want to lose by a certain period of time. Let's say for example that I want to lose 20lbs in one month. Note that my goal is not losing some weight in one month or over time. No, I specifically will lose 20lbs in 1 month. M- Measurable--any goal needs to be measurable. If I want to lose the 20lbs in 1 month, I need to track my weight as of now and see what I weigh so far, after a week and so on till the month ends. A-Attainable

Gnc Fat Burning Pills

So I have not been exercising for a long time. Three months actually and that is probably why I have not been blogging here because why would one blog about something that they are not doing. So what are the results of my not exercising: That I have grown man boobs--insert sob here. That I have grown love handles--and there is nothing that my love loves about my love handles. That I have become so fat that my BMI has shot over the roof. The last time I checked, I had 19 but today it is 25.2 I am soon going to be obese if nothing happens. Lack of Exercise made me fat But what brought me here. Well, simple question there with simple answer: I have been working all night and day on my website and I have completely forgotten about my body. Well, there is something that I have realized about life and weight loss. In life, gaining something good is difficult but there is nothing that is as easy as earning weight. It happens so fast. One day you are weighing 120lbs and then you ov